Friday, January 29, 2010

The Crooked ones, the Freaky ones..


Yesterday I watched two movies back-to-back. I do that a lot of times. It just takes me to a different world somehow..


Well, the ones that I watched yesterday were "The Wedding Singer" and "No Reservations". Both were quite similar in many ways. In the end, both the movies made me feel that there is a surity that one can find a perfectly suitable person for him/her. No matter how crooked, wierd, freaky or intolerable you are, there is someone out there who will perfectly fit into your personality voids and fill the emptiness that you carry around when they are not around!

2 comments:

  1. No Reservations is a very nice movie! It really strikes a bell in you that there is someone perfect, custom made for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!! What've you gotta say??? :)