When I look back, the year 2009 was quite a memorable one for me. A chronological list of all the things that made this year memorable were:
- A serious sickness in the beginning of the year
- Last semester of college
- Winning a pageant title (which I had NEVER EVER dreamt of)
- Passing out of college
- Making my dream of gifting 23 gifts to my Sis on her 23rd Birthday come true
- Landing up with a job (somehow)
- Starting to live in another city & away from from Home
- Getting my First salary
- Starting my own Blog
- Putting up my recent most poems on the blog for the Entire World to read
- Having managed to catch up with my Gang Of Girls on the Last day of 2009 as well as the First Day of 2010 !!
Also, people have a habbit of making a new year resolution but I honestly do not believe in it. If things are on your mind & you seriously aim for them, then you really do not need an entire new Year to resolve for them.
So cheers to the year that went by & the same for the one to come!!