Wednesday, August 26, 2009

P.S. My Novel Thoughts : Continued.


Finally I've finished reading P.S. I Love You & hmmmmm... Let me think of an exact word for the roller coaster ride of a bundle of 500 pages. Actually if I put strain on my brain cells, only one Specific word is not enough. It has like an overwhelming feel to it. Extreme at times. I felt a bit empty after the final word was read. Went in deep thoughts. I think the spectators of P.S. I Love You can understand what I'm trying to say.

4 comments:

  1. u r so confused :p
    well i havent read it so no comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few words from wise person ...equals reading one book....if u really implement those words.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!! What've you gotta say??? :)