Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Music of you and me..


Recently I've been pondering in my head about the next topic I should put up on my blog. Sometimes I used to have a rush of Ideas & the others just went by... without even getting a speck of a fresh idea! Extreme I guess! But during all these times, I just had one thing in common.. Music playing in my headphones. Yes. I've been listening to music too much lately (though I do need a daily dose of music as it's like food, water & air for me) But last few days have been more or less of "music-oriented" . Actually, for those of you who think its just another topic or me to write about.. Nope. Its like a journey for me. Its like a mood-maker or mood-breaker for me. Its like an experience for me. I somehow get connected to a specific time or phase of my life with the music that comes along during the same time. I would never be able to enjoy a party if the music isn't good. I would find a good collection of songs the perfect gift. But all this can never be seen on my outer shell(of course). It just tranquilizes me somehow & I give a lot of credit to it for that though! Innumerable memories are attached to bundle of songs in my life. Some songs, thus, become really become my favourites for the same reason & some just remain unheard as I would never want to look back to those times. So this one's for a bunch of some well-knitted notes that follow the path to my heart!!

5 comments:

I love reading comments!! What've you gotta say??? :)